Thursday, May 5, 2016

Not a Tea Post..................

..........Can you believe i'm making a post thats NOT a Tea Post??!! Or are you just surprised to hear from me because its been like a month since i've posted....  lol :) Have you ever just had nothing to say?? Well it was a combination of that and the fact the computer stuff was in disarray AGAIN while we put trim in the room and then hubby started unpacking the boxes of stuff that goes in that room and it was just crazy again for awhile...  But now i can see the floor and the top of the desk and i feel fairly safe to be in here.....I won't get buried under 'stuff'.....lol 

Not a long post..........just a post to let you know i'm still alive and i will be back to posting soon....AND i wanted to show what happened to that cat drawing... I finally did a background for him . So now he's forever known as the' Paisley Cat' ....lol This is my first attempt at paisley anything... it was alot of fun to come up with a design...I think he's gonna make a cute card...  

I may not have been posting but the artwork has just been pouring out of me...........so stay tuned for alot of catch up ..not just artwork but some VERY pregnant deer and BIRDS!  Lots of stuff to share... I'm so glad you stopped by , even if its not a Tea Day! Hugs! deb

10 comments:

Penny said...

Love your cat.

Valerie-Jael said...

Good to see you posting again. Love the new header, the paisley cat is wonderful. Happy arting! Hugs, Valerie

kathyinozarks said...

I love your cat too-must be awesome being able to unpack for a room completion-cool! Have an awesome wseekend

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Gosh that cat is amazing! I don't like cats much so it's not about the cat. The simple lines, awesome shading, and the creativity in adding paisley to the back ground. I look at most pieces you do and wish you were famous for your art. In my eye, you should be making a fortune creating.

Ok, that said...I'm so glad to see you post and can't wait to see what you will be sharing in the future. I have missed you Deb. This is one of my favorite places to visit.
xx, Carol

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Go glad to see your post. I miss them when you go away ;-( The paisley background is lovely. I'm staring at it and trying to figure out how you made it so that it doesn't overwhelm the cat. I cana't ait to see what other art you've been up to! Updates on the house also. You've practically rebuilt it. Before and after photos would be awesome.

Krisha said...

AWH! I've missed you.
LOVE the paisley cat drawing, very colorful.

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

I love the cat and the background is so pretty. I remember what it was like remodeling. You will get through the mess soon and it will be well worth it.

CraftyViolet said...

You are so creative! Love the paisley cat design! Hope the rest of the reno goes quickly so you can relax and be even more creative.

Linda Kunsman said...

oooh your paisley cat is gorgeous-good job Deb! Looking forward to seeing more of your art.

Jeanne said...

Think we all have breaks once in a while. Life just gets in the way! Glad you are back