Thursday, October 6, 2016

A Moment in Time.....

This happens for just a few minutes each and every day..........  Its a roll of clear plastic wrap we acquired many years ago that will no doubt last our lifetime and beyond.....  lol  ...  Just the other day this caught my eye and i must say it is much more impressive in person... I couldn't help but mouth the word WOW and run to get my camera... The sun was streaming in my kitchen window at just the right angle... Wow!  What little thing have you noticed today??? Hugs! deb

5 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I feel that same way when I occasionally catch the fun reflecting on the pond water gentle disturbance and project those dancing reflections on the fence.

Laurie bought us a blue light that gives the same effect at night and it is amazing.
xx, Carol

Krisha said...

WOW! is right Deb. Yes, I see things like this and say the same thing, but am never lucky enough to have my camera or my phone, or it happens while driving.......not a good time to let go of the wheel...LOL!
Lucky you!

The Weaver of Grass said...

You'd never guess that is what it is Debs.
The sun has caught nothing here today as it has been misty rain all day - very dreary.

CraftyViolet said...

We have one of those plastic rolls too - I believe there's enough left to leave for our future great-grandchildren!

We used to have a small ray of sun come through and leave a beautiful reflection on the kitchen wall - only in the spring. I pointed it out to my then teenage daughter and my husband and instead of going, 'oh so beautiful' I got a 'yeah so?' Some of see sunbeams; some see the dust!

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

Yesterday, I was waiting at a friend's door. Usually I'm very much inside my own head - going over my to-do list, etc. - but I happened to look up at the most gorgeous sky and mountain view I've seen in a long time. I stood in awe as I panned across the horizon.

Is your camera glued to your wrist or something?! I never seem to have one handy or I'm too stuck in the moment (like yesterday) to want to disturb the moment.