Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Second on the 2nd.......

Friday, November 21, 2014

Jinx Approved..............


Joining Elizabeth and Bleubeard for the Second on the 2nd for the first time... Hope i'm doing this right....lol   This post is from way back in 2014 when we were still in CA! I forgot how much i so love that dragonfly even if he is goofy! Hugs! deb



...........Sketchbook Friday with Dion Dior! This is what i've been sketching in the evenings while i have one eye on the TV and one eye in the sketch book. 


I want to come up with several different houses then put them all in a line on a long canvas.  Two done.... lots to go. :) 

Here is probably the final shot of the dragonfly. I tilted the paper and if you enlarge it ( click on it) you can see the iridescent medium i added here and there. This little guy was so much fun.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! Thanks so much for stopping by! Hugs! deb 

8 comments:

froebelsternchen Susi said...

You were and you are a super artist Deb!
Love what you sketched and how super your coloration always is - the sparkling on it's wings is amazing!
oxo Susi

Valerie-Jael said...

Your work is beautiful as always. Dragonflies are magical for me. Happy 2nd on the 2nd, hugs, Valerie

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love the way you use irridesscent medium in your art work.
I promise I will write today and post it when I am in town tomorrow. Letter will explain why I have taken so long.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I remember when you moved to CA, but don't remember your really adorable butterfly. This is brilliant and beautiful. I love the expression on the butterfly's face. So very glad you shared it with us for your very first, but hopefully not last, Second on the 2nd.

Krisha said...

I remember this post.......must be the grin on the dragon fly's face!!! *grin*

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love these drawings, especially the little dragonfly! Chrisx

CraftyViolet said...

Love the dragonfly but really LOVE the house! Awesome sketch.

Eileen The Artful Crafter said...

The dragonfly made me giggle. He certainly is goofy. You have such a fertile imagination, Deb.